Terms & Conditions
- We will never sell your information to any third party or business.
- We are not responsible for ensuring that the information that you access or make available through using this website will be private or secure or free from viruses or other harmful things. We do not and cannot guarantee availability of our website and products or that there will be no interruptions or delays in relation to our website or services. This is because the availability or quality of this website may be affected by conditions beyond our control, including, for example, but not limited to network problems, human or technical error, atmospheric, geographic, or topographic conditions.
- We are not responsible to you, or anyone else for any information that does not originate directly from us, any links we provide to third party sites or information at or accessible from those sites or any loss or damage arising from your use of this website.
- Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost and it will be collected upon delivery from the carriers for certain packages. These charges are recipient’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for the packages. You may check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be.
- Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than [our manufacturer/supplier(s) and] if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
- We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Your Use of this Website
- You agree to;
- Ensure that all the information you give us is true, correct and complete.
- Follow our instructions when you purchase any product, including any agreement, form or user information and guide on this website.
- Not use any information available on this website for any commercial purpose other than the purchase and by you of our agreements, forms or user guides
- Not to copy, alter or tamper with any material contained in this website.
Refund and Exchange Policy
- We DO NOT offer refunds, or exchanges for change of mind. Items can not be exchanged once sold/worn as they can not be resold due to the nature of the product so please choose sizing carefully prior to purchase.
- In the case that your item is faulty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a replacement product.
- If you do not agree to our Returns & Exchange Policy, please do not purchase from this website.
- Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in the United Kingdom and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trade marked.
- We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
Notification of Changes
- These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.